Star Wars: The Old Republic - The 6 Main Professions
In the universe of "Star Wars - The Old Republic", there are 3 different types. One of them is the manufacturing professions, of which you can have a maximum of a learn are:
- Biochemistry: What is playing in the other role, the alchemy, is in SWTOR, the biochemistry. You can produce Medikits for self-healing and Stimpacks, which increase your attributes.
- Cybertech: you Have decided to go for Cybertech, you can build modifications. This you place in the Mod slots of your Items.
- Workmanship: With this profession you can connect to, for example, light swords. But also improvements or items for the next hand to the Repertoire.
- Armormech: As the Name already says, you make armor, Bauer protective Items. Especially medium and heavy armor you can build with this profession.
- Armstech: Both melee and long range weapons they make with this profession. To do this, Blaster pistols, rifles, or assault cannons, for example.
- Synthweaving: for users of Power will need a special type of armor that you can make with this profession. The manufactured Items can be improved by Mod-places.
The 8 in addition to professions of the Online role-playing game
In "Star Wars - The Old Republic" will also need the Crafting materials. This can be obtained by collecting resources and completing missions. You can learn 2 gathering and mission professions.
- Plunder: This gathering profession is recommended in combination with Armstech, Armormech, and Cybertech.
- Archaeology: As an archaeologist, you have to collect resources for the professions of art, skill and synthetic production.
- Bioanalysis: Bioanalysis is worth it in combination with biochemistry.
- Hack: this gathering skill, you gain blueprints that you can use for the Cybertech profession.
- Underworld trading: With this mission, the ability to get to raw materials for the professions Armormech, Cybertech and synthweaving.
- Diplomacy: This mission capability is required for biochemistry. Through diplomatic skills will take you to the necessary resources.
- Treasure hunt: Find the gems that you can use in the workmanship.
- Determination: If you are a weapons Builder, you should choose this mission ability. Identify new weapons systems, which you can then build.
If you learn more about the professions for the next Online adventure "The Elder Scrolls Online" want to know, then visit this practice tip.