So you know how much time you have invested in a variety of games on your PS4, you can use this in some Games ads. How to do this, we will show you in this practical tip.
PlayStation 4: game times on the display - so it goes
- Unfortunately, there are on the PS4 there is no Central function to display the playing time of all Games ads.
- Therefore, you must rely on the Statistken that you will find within the games.
- In the case of "The Witcher 3" you can go, for example, in the inventory and press the button "R2". At the bottom left you will see the total playing time.
- Also in the case of other titles such as "Assassin's Creed" or "Battlefield", you can check your game statistics.
- Also be displayed on the screen and sometimes the game times.
- Other Games, however, such as the video game series "Fifa", without the recording of game times.
In the next article you can learn, whether the purchase of the PlayStation 4 Pro is worth your while.