Monster Hunter World: Wyvern gems farms
To High-Rank armor and individual weapons to forge, you need in the Monster Hunter World Wyvern gems.
- The Wyvern gems to come, you first need to hunt High Rank monsters limit.
- The probability is pretty low that you get a gemstone in the hunt.
- You use the studies, which are awarded with Golden rewards. This will increase your chances to get a gem. Also, choose a fishing and no hunting investigation.
- In addition to the Wyvern-precious stones, there are also the flying Wyvern gems. This you get, for example, of the Pukei-Pukei. In the case of a Rathalos, disconnect the tail. You look in your Monster dictionary to find the conditions for this Loot.
- In addition, you get a Palico at your side, wearing a scavenging blade, with an increased Chance of a gem.
- A Wyvern gem, you can get by hunting a Barroth, a Radobaan, a Diablos, a Tobi-Kadaci or a Jyuratodus.
In our next tip we tell you how you can rock the bone in the Monster Hunter World.