Monster Hunter World: hunter rank increase - the best tips
Your hunter rank in Monster Hunter World is used to determine which missions and Quests you get. In addition, this also determines the level of difficulty.
- At the beginning of the game the hunter rank, and by following the story quests.
- If you are more advanced in the Story far enough, you get hunter rank six and free to switch the high-ranking Quests. The high-level Quests will be harder and a better equipment you require.
- Also, you can increase your hunter rank by expeditions and the hunting of monsters.
- Then there are some hunter rank-limits. To get to the hunting rank fifteen, you must complete the main story. If you exceed the limits, you unlock more monsters and challenges.
- Further limitations of rank 29 and 49 are Hunters.
- Your hunter, you can rank up to over 100 games.
In our next tip we will show you how you can in the Monster Hunter World is a Monster to mount.