Ports for Multiplayer Server in Minecraft free
You can enter the Ports in both the Router and in Windows Firewall. In this tutorial we will use the Firewall. Use a FritzBox, you can use the following instructions on this practice tip to apply.
- To release the port, you need a new rule in the Firewall. Follow the first four steps in this practical tip.
- You have launched the wizard to create a new rule, select the Option "Port" and click "Next".
- Choose "TCP" and enter the Port "25565".
- Click three Times on "Next", give the rule the name "Minecraft" and confirm the operation with the Button "finish".
- You will now create a second rule. The Port is again "25565". Instead of "TCP" select "UDP".
- The Ports are now enabled on your PC. The Multiplayer in Minecraft, nothing more stands in the way.
In the next practical tip we will show you where you can get a Minecraft Server for free rent.