In Minecraft you can create your own Server and join the channel. That is not on, it can be due to various causes. You read in this practice tip, what you can do in this case.
Minecraft: On own to join the Server is not – you can do
Before you continue with the tips below, make sure that you are connected to the Internet. You can open any web page in the Browser.
- You should also ensure that your Minecraft Server is online and other people can to this join.
- When you Connect to the Server, you should ensure that you are using the correct IP address.
- Alternatively, you can use as the IP address "localhost" to Connect to the Server.
- May Minecraft is blocked by a Firewall and anti-virus program, which is why they are not on the Server can join. Turn off these services, therefore, short.
- You can then click the join the Server, we will show you how to set up Minecraft in the Firewall and in the antivirus program free can.
- In order to on Minecraft to join the Server, you need to first of all, the appropriate Ports.
- In some cases, it is due to an outdated Version of Java. Therefore, make sure that you have the latest Version installed.
In the next practical tip read how you can Minecraft LAN play can.