Water with mint - the ideal drink for losing weight
Water with mint not only quenches your thirst, but also helps with weight loss. The low number of Calories of the beverage is only one reason is responsible.
- The mint helps to unnecessary pounds. A proportion of this in the mint contained dietary fiber. These stimulate the digestion.
- Furthermore, it contains mint a lot of Vitamin C. This Vitamin is important for the formation of norepinephrine, a hormone produced by the adrenal gland.
- Norepinephrine ensures that you will feel fitter. In addition, the fat burning increases.
- Mint prevents cravings and curbs in General, the appetite.
This is how to prepare Minzwasser
Water with mint leaves is prepared quickly. The addition of other ingredients can increase the effect of the drink on the body.
- Fill tap water or still mineral water in a large pitcher and give you plenty of fresh mint leaves into it.
- Tip: Add the water, a peeled and chopped cucumber, a small piece of ginger and a few slices of lemon.
- So you get a vitamin-rich and tasty thirst quencher. Best to leave the mixture overnight in the refrigerator pull.
You have too much mint harvested, you can mint also freeze. What you should note, you will learn in our next article.