Thermomix Alternatives to the Original
Many users appreciate the multi-functionality of the Thermomix. Whether it's crushing, heating, boiling or mixing: The kitchen appliance provides more comfort in the preparation of food and drinks. Nevertheless, the car more and more manufacturers of the Original and offer cheaper Alternatives to.
The Quigg-kitchen machine from Aldi
At the Quigg-kitchen machine is, unlike many other clones, a Wi-Fi connection built in, which is why even with the Smartphone with an appropriate App can be connected.
- Unlike the Original, the ability to weigh the contents directly in the mixer is missing here.
- The device is at Aldi for 229 €.
Jupiter Thermo Master Plus
The company Jupiter offers with your thermo master, Plus a much cheaper model than the market leader.
- The buildingis a total neat, if not the Original comparable.
- A connection via WLAN is not possible here.
- With the machine there is a additional cook book is also available.
- For 250 € you get a simple operating principle 3 different buttons that facilitate the handling of the machine.
Silvercrest Monsieur Cuisine Connect from Lidl
Similar to the competitors Aldi, it has also Lidl does not take a similar model on the market.
- In contrast to the Quigg has the Silvercrest from Lidl but the possibility of the contents in the container to weigh.
- With a speed of up to 5200 Revolutions per Minute, it can't compete with the Original, this creates double the number, though.
- For the 289 € to get a color touch displayand a Wi-Fi function, with the help of the model to a very customer-friendly acts.
Rosenstein & sons TKM 2015
A great advantage of this machine is the high efficiency.
- With 500 watts to the Mix, you can enjoy delicious food.
- A scale is integrated in the device also.
- For the first Test in the kitchen, the device is suitable, in the case of a comparatively very cheap price, perfect.
- With 168 € it is the cheapest model.