Pumpkin soup from the Thermomix - these are the ingredients you will need
You want to prepare a pumpkin soup for four people, you can take our amount of information. You have more or less guests, calculate the amounts of Ingredients accordingly up or down.
- For pumpkin soup you will need as a basis, of course, a pumpkin. Well-suited is Hokkaido, but also other varieties of Pumpkin can be used.
- The delicious Hokkaido you do not need to peel. You can use this pumpkin with a bowl of food.
- You need 750 grams of pumpkin meat. I want you to prepare in addition, a clove of garlic, a slice of fresh ginger and a peeled and quartered onion.
- For the soup you will also need 10 grams of Oil, 750 milliliters of vegetable broth 120 grams of feta cheese, and for Seasoning a pinch of nutmeg and a teaspoon of black pepper.
Pumpkin soup preparation in the Thermomix
You have prepared the necessary ingredients, the preparation of the pumpkin soup in the blender a breeze.
- Add the garlic cloves, the onion and the ginger in the mixing bowl. A set of six seconds at level 5.
- Turn off the unit, push the ingredients with the spatula to the bottom and set the device again for six seconds at level 5.
- In the next step, you add olive Oil and sweat the ingredients for four minutes on Varoma and level 2.
- Next, add the diced pumpkin flesh. Set the Thermomix again four minutes on Varoma level 2.
- Now add the broth and a pinch of nutmeg in the mixing bowl and cook the soup for 15 minutes at 90 degree level 2.
- The pumpkin is now soft enough, the soup can be pureed. This is achieved with the Thermomix on speed 8 for about 30 seconds.
- The pumpkin soup is almost ready. It still lacks the coarse crushed black pepper and coarse-diced feta cheese. Enter these ingredients into the mixing bowl and set the Thermomix for 2 minutes at 92 degrees.
- Puree the mass is then again twenty seconds on level 8, is the pumpkin soup is ready and on plates or in bowls done be.