That is why drinking water is important
The human body consists largely of water. In the blood, in the cells, in the organs. Almost everywhere there is water for a smooth flow of our body functions.
- Water is essential for the metabolism of great importance. It helps in the extraction of nutrients from food, as well as the utilization and excretion of toxins.
- You drink too little, so dysfunctions and even diseases that can be accompanied by pain and permanent impairment threaten.
- If you drive in the summer, sweat a lot, or Sport, is not to drink water is necessary, so that the cycle collapses.
- Our Exterior benefits from a sufficient water intake. The skin looks firmer and radiant.
So you drink properly
The opinions should take with regard to the amount of water a person a day apart, go far. Between 1.5 and 2 litres is the top answer.
- In fact, a lot of water is absorbed through the diet (about 700 milliliters per day). Accordingly, the amount of water needed, you need to take a Drink is not so high.
- At best, however, if you listen to your body: If you are thirsty, you should drink, because in these moments, your body needs liquid.
- You don't drink out of principle, even if a glass of water in the Morning is quite reasonable.
- Children and seniors can use their support. You do not perceive your sense of thirst often right.
- Drag , tap water the water out of plastic bottles before. This reduces the risk of toxins and micro-plastic to be incorporated.
If water alone is too boring for you taste, try water with lemon. In addition to the refreshing effect of the consumption of lemon water brings more health benefits.