Orange file animals - so easy to do it right
Place the Orange on the cutting Board and roll it with the flat of his Hand the fruit back and forth. This approach replaces the outer shell on the inside of the fruit.
- Now cut the two end pieces. Put the knife not too far. They remain on the outer of the Orange caps.
- Cut the shell lengthwise down. Leave two inches of space between the cuts. Now pull the shell from the fruit.
- The white residue on the peeled Orange and remove with the hands.
- The Fillets trigger without the skin, place the knife just below the thin pith. Cut the Orange up in the middle of the fruit.
- You have to cut the Fillets from the Tropical fruit you can refrigerate this and serve.
- By the way, the Rest of the Orange is also easy to recycle. Take the rest of the fruit mass and presses it.
- Tip: The resulting fruit juice you can use when cooking for a sauce. Freeze it in ice cube tray portions.