Eggplants have low calories
The egg is the fruit in many different varieties. No matter whether you are dark-purple, purple-prefer white-striped, or yellow fruit - the energy balance is the same for all variants.
- The eggplant has about 20 calories per 100 grams and is about 90 percent water.
- The vegetables comes to 1.2 grams of protein, 2.4 grams of sugar and 0.2 grams of fat.
- In addition, many healthy ingredients are included. The eggs of the fruit supplies B-vitamins, Vitamin A and C, and dietary fiber. In addition, included are calcium, iron, Magnesium, potassium, and ascorbic acid.
Healthy benefits of eggs, fruit
The eggplant has many health-promoting properties. For a lasting, positive effect, put the vegetables regularly to your diet.
- Your metabolism is stimulated through the natural bitter substances. The liver is supported during the degradation of fat.
- The eggplant is good for your cardiovascular System. It balances the blood pressure and ensures a healthy blood glucose level.
- The vegetables helps to lower elevated cholesterol.
- Minerals and folic acid to counteract inflammatory processes in the body.
- Good to know: The eggplant belongs to the Solanaceae and contains solanine. This substance is slightly toxic. Therefore, only ripe fruits should be consumed, because the content of Solin decreases during maturation. Raw it can be eaten to abdominal pain.