Thermomix recipe for spicy Avocado-garlic-Dip
Here, too, the amount of information to be provided in a Dip for four people.
- Wash 50 g fresh wild garlic and add to the mixing bowl. 5 seconds of grinding to level 6.
- Push the crushed garlic with the spatula to the bottom. Then give 150 g of Avocado pulp, 10 g of lemon juice and a hefty pinch of salt.
- You set the Mixer for 5 seconds on speed 8. The spicy Dip is ready.
- Tip: you Want the Dip a little Fresh, give, give you a splash of lime juice added.
Refreshing cucumber-mint Dip from the Thermomix
This Dip can also serve four people.
- First you give a bunch of mint and a stalk of parsley in the mixing bowl. You are crushing both of which are 20 seconds on speed 8.
- You push the mass with spatula to the bottom. Then 200 g of fresh cheese, 100 g of Greek yogurt, the juice of half a lemon and a half, cored cucumber in the blender.
- Set the Thermomix for three seconds at level 5. Fill the Dip in a bowl, taste and adjust with salt and pepper.
- Tip: do you Like ginger and a hint of spice in this Dip, grate a little dried Chilli in the mass. The freshness and sharpness are a delicious combination.