Cook rice correctly made easy
Rice is one of the easiest-to-prepare food, but to cook these properly can even be for the best chefs is difficult.
- In preparation, you should be aware of what variety of rice it is, because after that, the method of preparation is addressed.
- Long-grain rice , such as Basmati to cook flushed.
- Brown rice needs more water than white rice to cook and more time.
- Short-grain rice for Risotto can be usually with the added vegetables are prepared.
- Please note, prior to the preparation of the instructions on the packaging, these provide mostly clear how the selected rice is cooking.
Tricks for perfect preparation
With a few simple tips and Tricks you can prepare the rice the right way and easy. Here are some of them:
- Rinse the rice , no matter how clean the rice looks, the Wash for 20 seconds can be a part of the dust removal during the production of the grains from sticking.
- The 1:2 rule - to ensure that your rice is cooked properly is always 1 part rice to 2 parts water. This is most easily done with a Cup: Give a Cup of rice in the cooking pot, you need to add two cups of water.
- Using a wooden spoon, if you add the rice, stir want.
- Prepare the rice always at low heat to.
- Cooking pot - use a deep pot with a lid, the cooking temperature to keep it stable.
Step-by-step instructions for the perfect rice
Cooking rice can vary depending on the selected variety, between 10 and 20 minutes. Depending on these you can see different descriptions of the exact cooking rice, you need to consider. The General method of preparation of normal white rice should include the following steps:
- Prepare the desired quantity of rice and wash with water.
- You give two times the quantity of water in a pot and add ¼ TSP salt.
- Let the water boil and add the rice.
- The stove on low heat, turn the pot cover with a lid.
- If you see that the water starts to boil, open the lid easily.
- After about 12-13 minutes, depending on the rice, you can try with a wooden spoon if the rice is ready.
Tips for Serving
After you have cooked the rice, pour off the water and cover it for a few minutes with a cloth. The cloth absorbs the excess moisture and the rice will be juicier. It is not necessary, but it is advisable not to wash the rice after cooking, so that it sticks.
- Another tip for a better look of the rice using a fork to lift, after it was cooked and served.
- You can use fresh store cooked rice for a minimum of five days in the fridge, and eat it.
- To heat the rice in the microwave, it is advisable to give some water to the rice so that it is dry.