Chocolate Ganache restore
Depending on what you load it with the chocolate Ganache and want leather, you need a different amount of ingredients. For covering a cake you will need: 450 grams of milk chocolate, 325 grams of cream and 20 grams of Butter.
- Give the cream in a saucepan and heat it. Do not, however, make sure that you cook.
- Now stir the chocolate into small pieces, slowly add the cream until it is completely melted. The stove you can turn off now.
- Finally, you add the Butter and stir well.
- At least an hour, you should leave the mass to cool in the refrigerator. Then beat them with a mixer and distribute the finished Ganache on the cake. The cake should then also be stored in a Cool, if not consumed immediately.
- Tip: If you it's not so sweet like, you can instead of the milk chocolate also dark chocolate using.