Recipe for a chocolate mousse
The ingredients for a big bowl of Mousse, 30 g of milk, 1 Liter of cream, 500 g block of chocolate and decoration according to your request.
- Cut the chocolate into pieces and melt slowly in a Bain-Marie.
- Then add the milk. Mix both to a creamy mass and allow to cool slightly.
- Beat the cream until stiff. The best in at least two separate folding runs with 500 ml.
- Let the cooled Chocolate mixture slowly into the cream flow. You can use a broom to lift snow. Don't be this gently so that the cream falls down.
- Make the chocolate mousse for at least 3 hours in a cool place.
- Pierce to Serve, per Serving two Cams, enter these on a dessert plate and decorate as desired with white chocolate shavings, shredded coconut or fresh fruit.