The perfect chocolate fondue
We will show you the best tips for a successful chocolate fondue.
- For the preparation of the chocolate mass, melt 200 g of chocolate 200 g of cream in a water bath. Mix Both well. After melting the mass by using the fondue flame kept warm.
- There are all kinds of chocolate, whether dark, whole milk or even mixed varieties. The higher the quality the chocolate is, the better the resulting taste.
- For a special taste experience you can of the chocolate, for example, grated coconut, sugar sprinkles, instant coffee powder, a few drops of liqueur, red wine, orange juice or other Extras to add.
- If there is no fondue skewers are available, you can also simply use forks for Dipping into the Fondue.
- In the case of the ideas, what can be found in the chocolate dip, the possibilities are almost limitless. Especially popular is the fruit in bite-sized pieces, but also biscuits, Marshmallows, white bread cubes, dried fruits and crackers make good.
- Even unusual ideas such as ginger pieces, figs or gummy bears are possible – let your creativity run free and decide from the gut, what is in the liquid chocolate to dip want to.