Chocolate cream - so you can get perfect
For a tasty chocolate cream you will need the following ingredients: 200g of chocolate, 3 egg yolks, 40ml milk, 200ml of cream, depending on your taste, a little cinnamon and ginger powder
- Enter the chocolate in a bowl made of metal. The bowl should be heat-resistant. Heat the chocolate over a water bath.
- Enter cinnamon, two teaspoon of ginger powder to the melted chocolate add to this.
- Take a second bowl at Hand. The egg yolks into it.
- Mix the egg yolk with a little milk. To beat the mass until it is creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate gently to the egg yolk-milk-mass. Fold in the chocolate.
- To whip the cream and stir in small amounts of the mixture. Make sure that you whip the cream too stiff. You should have a creamy consistency.
- Fill the chocolate cream in small dessert bowls with a. You make the Dessert for at least an hour cold.
Tips for a successful chocolate cream
With the following tips, you can conjure up load the perfect chocolate cream:
- Beat the chocolate cream with chocolate sprinkles. Fresh raspberries or strawberries to it.
- You use for the cream pasteurised egg white from the pack, remove before Serving time, out of the fridge. The protein leads to the fact that the cream has a harder strength than with normal eggs.
- You use to chop the chocolate a saw blade.
- You don't whip the cream completely stiff. It connects so well with the chocolate.
- You can look for in raw eggs that this is fully cooled and fresh.
- The more cocoa in the chocolate the better the chocolate binds download cream.
- A water bath should never be too hot. Already 30 degrees enough for the chocolate to melt. Otherwise, the chocolate may curdle or clump.
- Lift the cream always under. The cream is creamy and fluffy.