Travel pharmacy: The you should have in pregnancy here,
The basic equipment of a trip to the pharmacy the following medications:
- As a Pregnant woman you will be supplying your body to travel on a daily basis with a unit of Magnesium. Take, therefore, a sufficient amount of in tablet or powder form.
- Folic acid is also important. The tablets are also rich in Iodine, Vitamin B12 and D3, and promote the healthy development of your child.
- In addition, should also remedy for Nausea in your travel pharmacy land. We recommend peppermint oil as well as Vomex A Dragees.
- Paracetamol for pain or fever is debatable. Therefore, ask your doctor for his opinion in your individual pregnancy case.
- In addition, thrombosis stockings can be helpful for you, as there may be on the way to your destination to be annoying, and sometimes also pain water retention in your legs.
- For the case of a cold, fill your travel first-aid kit in addition with the nose spray, eye drops and cough drops.
- Well as cardiovascular problems are one of the everyday complaints of a Pregnant woman: that is Why it is important, of grape sugar to Hand to have.
- Are you looking for in front of the to travel to your doctor and discuss in detail which means you may take and should be ready to keep.