The Pollen of the birch - that you should know
The Pollen of the birch tree can move every year, because the flowering time of the plants depends on the weather. Throwing you a look at our pollen map.
- The birch is in bloom from a temperature of about 15 degrees.
- This means that the pollen season of birch can already begin in February and usually by the end of July is over.
- April is the peak flowering time of the tree, and thus also the month where the Allergy is usually at its strongest appearance.
- Note that first can occur Allergy signs, although still no pollen flight time. Allergens can be stuck earlier in the birches.
- Avoid, therefore, the proximity of the trees.