Hazel Pollen - that you should know
Hazel Pollen have to birch Pollen is the highest allergic potency.
- Hazels are in bloom depending on the temperature from an outside temperature of at least 5°C.
- The main season you March from mid-February to the end of.
- Cross-reactions show hazel-Allergy-often with birchand alder pollen, as well as the common beech.
What you Hazels can detect
Hazels (Corylus) are a genus of the birch family (Betulaceae).
- Hazels summer are green, mostly einstämmige trees or shrubs with a height of from 3 to 15 meters.
- Its wood is very light, almost white to light brown and fine textured.
- The leaves are ovate, the base to heart-shaped. The edges are double-toothed.
- The flowers, the catkins of the hazel are arranged in bunches at the Ends of short Shoots.
- They are already formed in the previous year and overwinter in the Nude.
- The species of the genus are found in temperate Latitudes of the Northern hemisphere.