Clean shower head With baking powder to success
Applications for baking soda there are many - also when cleaning your calcified shower head helps the home remedies.
- Fill a large enough container with warm water and stir in a bag of baking powder added.
- Unscrew the shower head, place it in the water bath and move this short-and-forth. In this way, the baking powder comes in every corner of the shower.
- After a night of all the limescale should have dissolved. Remove the shower head and rinse off the baking soda thoroughly.
- Connect the shower head and leave for about two minutes of hot water through it. Then the shower head is again ready for use.
Spray with vinegar to clean
If it is faster to go to, you can use your shower head with vinegar or special cleaner descale the machine.
- Vinegar: Fill a large freezer bag with water and add approximately 30 ml of vinegar.
- Put the shower head and close the bag. After about 30 minutes, has dissolved the limestone. The result is still not satisfactory, wait a further half an hour.
- Then rinse the shower head thoroughly under warm water.
- Special cleaner: Alternatively, you can use your shower head with a special bathroom cleaner to treat.
- Spray the shower head with the middle from the inside and the outside and leave it for about five minutes.
- Finally, rinse the shower head under the clear water.