Dog in the Flixbus – Only in exceptional cases allowed
The legal position on the question of whether or not your dog may accompany you in the Flixbus, is clear.
- You are not allowed to take your dog with, in principle, in the Flixbus. Other animals may not travel with you. So there is the company in section 16 of its General terms and conditions of carriage before.
- Exception: If you have a disability, you may your disabled companion or guide dog for free to take. However, this only applies under the following conditions:
- You must show a valid disabled badge or a specialist medical certificate.
- Call the customer service before the booking and no later than 36 hours prior to the start of the journey. You inform the employee that you want to carry a dog on the Bus. The only way Flixbus you can make sure that you are allowed to take your dog actually.
- The phone number of the customer service is: +49 (0)30 300 137 300.
Only a small circle of people allowed to take dogs in the Flixbus. If you don't belong, but nevertheless with a dog want to travel, you have other options. Read, therefore, in the next article, what is the Alternative to Flixbus there is.