Smart Shuttle: The most important facts
Clever Shuttle was 2014 of four old school friends from Berlin was launched. Your goal is to establish a green and cheap car service in the big cities of Germany, protects the environment and your wallet.
- The Ride-Pooling service is currently available in Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, Munich, Stuttgart, Dresden and Frankfurt am Main and will take you door-to-door.
- By the formation of driving communities and the algorithm of the smart Shuttle App, the Service is particularly efficient and can empty runs and high volume of traffic to prevent.
- As eco-friendly are the electric and hydrogen vehicles, which uses smart Shuttle and exclusively by trained and professional drivers will be conducted, who must also have a passenger transportation license.
- The company relies on low prices and they are up to 50 percent cheaper than a taxi ride.
- As a passenger under the age of 12 be accompanied by an adult are needed, and up to 16. Age, provided the consent of the parents.
The booking of a journey
Are you on a journey with clever Shuttle interested, you have to the appropriate App download for iOS and Android is available.
- After the Installation of the CleverShuttleApp you register with either your Facebook Account or your E-Mail address.
- From the map, select the Start and destination, or type it manually.
- After the confirmation of the address you will be shown the appropriate price and you will get the opportunity to increase the number of seats or vouchers.
- While you're waiting for your clever Shuttle, you can view your Route on the map and can see the expected time until the arrival of your driver.
- The payment is made either in the App via PayPal, credit card, or credit, or from your driver in cash. The displayed price is and not altered by any detours, which may be caused by the Ride-Pooling principle.
- Spontaneous stopovers or route modifications are not clever Shuttle, unlike a taxi company, is usually possible.