Flixbus-Alternative: long-distance bus, Deutsche Bahn IC Bus
The IC buses travel on selected routes in the whole of Europe.
- The prices are reasonable and start from 7,90 Euro per journey and Person. Children up to 5 years are always free of charge and 6 - to 14-Year-old only pay half the price.
- There are a total of ten routes in Europe. In the North of Berlin via Hamburg or Rostock to Copenhagen and Warsaw. Furthermore, you can travel from Dusseldorf to Lille and liège, from Frankfurt to Luxembourg to Prague, from Leipzig to Prague and from Munich to Prague and Zurich.
- The buses have free Wi-Fi and in most a Entertainment Portal expected. Furthermore, it is a air conditioning and outlets.
- Travel with the IC bus in combination with train ticket bookings and complement with the departure times of the trains.
Small route network in Europe Deinbus.de
DeinBus.de offers not such a large route network, such as Flixbus, however, an inexpensive Alternative is.
- The route network of DeinBus leads through Germany, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Czech Republic and Hungary.
- The Tickets you book through the Website, by phone, in a travel Agency or directly from the bus driver. You will, however, occasionally of special offers.
- The Tickets to pay by credit card, Sofortüberweisung or Paypal. For a fee, you can reserve and sometimes in addition, a special place, in General, free choice prevails, however. Children up to 15 years pay half price, bikes you can take for 9 euros extra.
- The buses from DeinBus have free Wi-Fi, power outlets and air conditioning. In addition, there are paid-for Snacks and drinks.
A provider with a large network - Eurolines
Eurolines departs from many countries in Europe and has a wide range of track gradients.
- Eurolines travels through many countries of Europe, such as Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, France, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands and many more.
- Tickets for Eurolines, you can put in over 50 sales, 100 railway stations, travel offices, on the Website, in the App, by phone or directly buy it on the Bus. You can pay with Euro lines with a credit card.
- Children under 4 years of age costs only half the price, travelers between 4 and 25 years of age get discounts between 40% and 80% discount. Over 60-Year-old will get a 5% discount.
- On Board is the Euro line buses, there is free Wi-Fi, power outlets and a reading lamp.