Huawei P30 creating a Screenshot - how to
Overall, if you have the Huawei P30 models 3 different ways to take a Screenshot to create. All the images are saved in the gallery in the Album "Screenshots".
- Method 1: The first method is to Create a screenshot via Pressing a key combination.
- Press the on/Off button and the volume down button simultaneously for a short period of time. A beep sounds if your phone is not set to Mute.
- In addition, a preview of the Screenshots appears in the lower left corner. If you click it, it takes you directly to the image.
- Method 2: another option is to Use the Screenshot shortcut in the quick settings.
- Wipe out for this twice by the upper edge of the screen to the bottom, the Shortcuts to pop-up and click on the Screenshot icon with the scissors. Now take a screen shot.
- Method 3: Least there is still the possibility to take a Screenshot through a "ankle gesture" to record.
- You knock twice lightly with your finger knuckle on the screen. Also here you get a preview of the captured screen shots in the bottom corner.
- You can record a particular part of the displayed content by tapping once and then a circle on the screen.