Preparation: phone the Galaxy S-series of GPS locations
Before you can use your Samsung Smartphone locations, you need to make some preparations:
- First of all, you need to set the remote access on your Smartphone: Go to the "settings" and then to "Personally" > "security".
- Here you can activate the Option "find my mobile/remote access". The following is a warning, confirm with "OK".
- Then enable the Option "use wireless networks" so that the detection can be carried out easily.
- In connection, you must associate your Smartphone with your Samsung account. If you have no Account yet, you can of course also create. This brings numerous advantages to with.
- You have your Smartphone with your Samsung account linked, you must use only your Account on the positioning page of Samsung sign up.
Samsung cell phone: Lost Galaxy S locate via GPS
- You have your Smartphone got lost, you just log in with your Samsung account on the tracking page , and select the left "mobile device".
- You will then be shown the current location of the device. Thanks to the function "start tracking" can easily be to create a movement profile.
- Other useful functions, such as Locking the phone, making it difficult for the avoidable thief from using the device.
- So, you can also call the phone or call logs to view. Practical: the SIM card will be informed of removed or replaced, the new number automatically. So, you can ask, for example, to the police.
What is a cell phone theft dowe have on the next page, grouped together.