If an Update for the Facebook Messenger is available, you can easily check. Android users can even come in front of all the others in the enjoyment of a newer Version.
Facebook Messenger: Update available?
- If an official Update is available, you will find out in the App description in the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store. The Facebook must be installed Mssenger on your device.
- Here you can see a button on the "Update", is an older Messenger Version on your Smartphone. Tap on "Update" you can update the App.
Android: Facebook Messenger on Beta Version update
Facebook regularly publishes Beta versions of its messenger, but only for Android users.
- To check if a new Beta is ready for Download, open "settings" > "Apps" > "Messenger".
- Same the Version number with the Version in CHIP-App Portal from.
- Is a newer Version available, you can use this as an APK to download and install.